Just because summer is coming to an end, does not mean that Marina Del Rey is any less busy! The fall is one of the best times of the year to do dinner cruises, the weather is still warm enough to be out on the water, but it’s cool enough to enjoy the scenery and not hide from the sun! The Gem of Silicon Beach, Marina del Rey has all the best dinner cruises.
This fall, there is an abundance of dinner cruises that you and your entire family can enjoy. From charity cruises to dog-friendly dinners, we have a list of every cruise you should take this fall!
Already planning on taking a dinner cruise this September? Then why not give back while doing it! September is Children's Cancer Awareness Month, and we have partnered with Children's Hospital of Orange County to bring you CHOCtail Cruises. The idea is simple, just click the "CHOCtail Ticket" button and a portion of the proceeds will directly benefit children in need. Want to go one step further? Help "Sock it to Cancer" bring a new pair of children's socks with you the night of your cruise to donate.
These cruises are every Wednesday and Thursday night in September, so you have 1 week left to donate!
The cruise includes:
• 2-hour yacht cruise
• 'CHOCtail Ticket" a portion of the proceeds will directly benefit children in need at CHOC
• "Sock it to Cancer" donate a new pair of children's socks
• Purchase our Signature Pineapple Martini and $1 will be donated to CHOC
• Complimentary Light Appetizers
• Relaxing background music - Sirius XM Radio
• Wine, beer, and cocktails available for purchase
• Cocktail Seating - Limited, Non-Guaranteed Seating (first come, first serve)
Celebrate Oktoberfest in Marina del Rey with the Brews and Brats Cocktail Cruise. This cruise dishes up complimentary appetizers and German-style beer, so you can bring Oktoberfest to Cali. This Cruise is offered every Wednesday & Thursday for the month of October.
The Brews and Brats Cruise includes:
• 2-hour harbor cruise
• Complimentary appetizers -- German Cuisine inspired
• Cash bar - featuring German Style Beer: Ayinger (Oktoberfest and Bavarian Pils)
• Wine, other beers, and cocktails available for purchase
• Sirius XM Radio
The cruise boards at 5:30pm and sails around until 8:00pm. Tickets are $37.00 per person and can be bought here.
Leash up your pups and bring them along on October 20th for this exclusive 1st Annual Dogs on Deck Yappy Hour Cocktail Cruise! Don't forget to wear your costumes and compete in our Howl'oween costume contest. The cruise features appetizers with wine, beer & cocktails available for purchase, and your furry friend gets pet snacks sponsored by Petco, along with a dog relief area set up on the sun deck of the yacht. The best part? A portion of the proceeds will go directly to LA Animal Services.
The cruise includes
• 2-hour cruise in Marina del Rey
• Special Guest Appearances by Geordi La Corgi
• Meet "Darris Cooper" your "Pet Cruise Director" and Petco Pawsitive Network Dog Training Expert, as well as special Petco Stylists onboard
• Doggie treat & food buffet sponsored by Petco
• First Annual Doggie Howl'oween costume contest with prizes
• Dog relief area on the sun deck
• Appetizers with adult beverages, soft drinks, and hot and cold snacks, plus souvenirs and photos available for purchase
Boarding and photos will begin 1/2 hour prior to cruise times. For information on times, rates and regulations, please click here!