Nothing says the December quite like hosting friends and family for ugly sweater parties and holiday cheer! This year, wow your friends with drinks that will have them asking for more!
This is exactly what is sounds like, and trust us this one is going to be a crowd favorite.
- 1 gal. apple cider
- 1 1/2 c. whiskey, preferably Fireball
- 1/2 c. Caramel
- 3 cinnamon sticks, plus more for garnish
- 8 apples
- lemon juice, for brushing
- In a Crock-Pot, combine apple cider, whiskey, cinnamon sticks, and caramel. Cook on low until warmed through, about 2 to 3 hours.
- Make apple cups: Slice off the top of each apple. Use an apple corer to remove the inside of the apple until you’re about 1/2" from the bottom of the apple. Squeeze lemon juice inside the apple cups to prevent apples from browning.
- Ladle hot cider into apple cups. Garnish with cinnamon sticks, and serve immediately.
- 1 (14-oz.) can coconut milk
- 12 oz. silver tequila
- 8 oz. triple sec
- 1/2 c. lime juice
- 2 c. ice
- 1/2 c. Mint, for garnish
- 1 lime, sliced into rounds for garnish
- Lime wedge, for rimming glass
- Sanding sugar, for rimming glass
- Cranberries, for garnish
- Combine coconut milk, tequila, triple sec, lime juice and ice in a blender. Blend until smooth.
- Rim glasses with lime wedge and dip in sanding sugar. Pour into glass and garnish with lime and cranberries. Serve.
- 4 c. whole milk
- 2 c. half-and-half
- 1/2 c. dulce de leche
- 2 Cinnamon sticks
- 10 oz. 70% dark chocolate
- 2 tsp. pure vanilla extract
- 1/4 tsp. Kosher salt
- 1/2 c. bourbon
- Whisk together milk, half-and-half, dulce de leche, and cinnamon sticks in a large saucepan.
- Bring to a simmer over medium heat, stirring occasionally. Remove from heat; cover and let stand 10 minutes.
- Return mixture to a simmer over medium heat. Gradually whisk in finely chopped 70 percent dark chocolate, whisking until melted and smooth.
- Remove from heat and stir in pure vanilla extract, kosher salt, and bourbon, if desired. Discard cinnamon sticks. Serve warm.
- 2 c. milk
- 1/2 tsp. ground cinnamon, plus more for garnish
- 1/2 tsp. ground nutmeg
- 1/2 tsp. vanilla extract
- 6 large egg yolks
- 1/2 c. granulated sugar
- 1 c. heavy cream
- 1/3 c. bourbon or rum (optional)
- Whipped cream, for serving
- Combine milk, cinnamon, nutmeg, and vanilla in a small saucepan over low heat. Slowly bring mixture to a low boil.
- Meanwhile, in a large bowl, whisk egg yolks with sugar until yolks are pale in color. Slowly add hot milk mixture to egg yolks in batches to temper the eggs and whisk until combined.
- Return mixture to saucepan and cook over medium heat until slightly thick (and coats the back of a spoon) but does not boil. (If using a candy thermometer, mixture should reach 160º.)
- Remove from heat and stir in heavy cream and, if using, booze.
- Refrigerate until chilled.
- When ready to serve, garnish with whipped cream and cinnamon.